There’s much more to learning than just memorizing facts and figures. You learn through experiences, emotions, friendships and people and more..
Cognitive Learning is the process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses. ProTeen’s Learning framework is a combination of cognitive processes with various dimensions of knowledge.
This style of learning is active, constructive, long-lasting and a powerful alternative to the traditional classroom approach. Students learn skills that help them become better learners.
ProTeen’s learning framework is based on Bloom’s, Krathwohl’s and Anderson’s revised taxonomy.
- Enhance comprehension
- Encourage play-based learning
- Break down learning into smaller, coordinated pieces
- Help students take advantage of their personality and strengths
- Provide appropriate challenges
- Develop a growth mindset
- Boost confidence
- Provide clear learning objectives targeting explicit skills
- Foster reflective reasoning and analysis
- Use a hands-on approach